Our San Francisco client is building software infrastructure for industrial data science teams to do data labelling for the training of neural networks. Their vision is to become the default software for data scientists to manage data and train neural networks in the same way that GitHub or text editors are defaults for software engineers.
Current customers include American Family Insurance, Lytx, Airbus & are backed by Andreessen Horowitz and First Round Capital.
Due to rapid growth and are looking for Staff Level Engineers based Remote
- Experience managing/scaling SQL databases, orchestrating migrations, and disaster recovery
- Experience working with Redux and architecting large single-page applications
- Experience and interest in frontend testing
- Optimizing data models and database configurations for both ease-of-use and performant response times
- Building new features and resolvers in our GraphQL API with Node.JS
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience optimizing web traffic
- Experience with RabbitMQ (or another message broker) and Redis
- Experience constructing and monitoring ETL pipelines
- Experience with Logstash / Elasticsearch
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker
- 10+ years of experience building data-rich frontend web applications
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in computer science or a related field.