I'm working with a venture-backed start that provides a unique multi-sided platform empowering cybersecurity and IT professionals to develop themselves in their careers.
With over 2.5 million users they are well-positioned to close the employment gap in these fields.
We are now hiring a Senior Product Manager to build and manage product design.
- Build and manage product design from both a business and consumer side
- Own a product line through the entire software development life cycle
- Execute and deliver on product strategies, driving key company metrics in a product-led growth model
- Distill, synthesize, and organize qualitative and quantitative information
- Work within a cross-functional team to drive product development and growth
- Define and validate product requirements shared by clients and external/internal stakeholders, while delivering the best possible user experience
- Collaborate with the broader product management team to execute the short- and long-term roadmap in an agile fashion and to craft user stories within the product backlog
- Establish measurements to assess the value of product features delivered
- Identify opportunities, risks, constraints, and considerations in collaboration with the product team
- 8+ years of general work experience, including 5+ years working in product management or a related field
- Demonstrated success in creating innovative, user-friendly websites and/or mobile applications
- Previous success in a consumer-facing product role, and a passion for great user experience
- Proven capability in translating ideas into innovative and detailed product solutions
- Ability to understand and discuss concepts, new opportunities and schedule tradeoffs with technical team members