Are you ready to combine your technology, industry expertise, and entrepreneurial experience to work on a Blockchain solution that will massively disrupt our clients’ core businesses?
Do you want to work on projects that will propel businesses into the future and create better products and experiences for everyone?
EDR is working collaboratively with a leading Asset Management firm based in Paris and Amsterdam who are searching for the best Blockchain Developers to join their existing Blockchain Team. If you believe that you can be the new addition to this team: keep reading!
- Design, develop and implement key system and application architecture components that support the creation, transfer, and storage of digital assets
- Build products that can interface with a variety of blockchain consensus mechanisms such proof of work, proof of stake, and delegated byzantine fault tolerance
- Develop and implement software modules which integrate with various internal and external wallet systems
- Diagnose and resolve system issues in production and external customer facing environments
- Design and develop the smart contract ecosystem ensuring transaction privacy on a public Ethereum blockchain
- Contribute to and work within Agile and DevOps frameworks
What is in it for you!
- Career defining move that will allow you to work within Software Innovation
- Real investment in you, support you need to reach your potential and a progression route that is in line with what you want to do with your career, no glass ceilings
- Interesting work, your continuous learning is supported, an environment that will help your career thrive, be enjoyable and challenging
- Experience working with Ethereum, Solidity and smart contracts
- Experience developing scalable web and/or mobile apps for enterprise/consumer software initiatives. 7+ years’ experience developing with Java.
- Experience deploying modern test techniques such as Test, Behaviour & Acceptance Testing Driven Development (TDD, BDD & ATDD).
- Experience of developing highly secure and resilient code.
- In depth knowledge of REST and RESTful APIs.
- Systems architecture (AWS/Azure) understanding and a strong background in C/C++, .NET, Java, open source etc development 5+ years developing with PHP/Python plus other combinations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive global asset management firm focussed on providing digital innovation.