Our client is a Series A client who is building a speech text recognition platform. Their direct-to-end user product will change meetings by generating interactive notes that are saved in one place and ready for sharing. Leading unified communications and online collaboration providers partners to offer transcription, deep content search, summarization, and conversational analytics.
Due to rapid expansion, they are seeking an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to help lead and grow their infrastructure The role:
- Automate the deployment process, continuous integration, and testing
- Maintain and manage data infrastructure such as MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka
- Design and implement monitoring systems such as Prometheus and Grafana
- Optimize Linux systems for performance, reliability, and security
- Perform security checks and vulnerability scans and apply security practice
- Configuration management
- Build occasional product features as appropriate
- Dig into logs and monitoring data to find the root of a problem.
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience, including significant experience with site reliability, DevOps, or server infrastructure engineering.
- Familiar with AWS
- Familiar with Python
- Familiar with MySQL, Redis, Elastic Search, Kafka
- Experience architecting, developing, and troubleshooting large scale systems
- Experience with data structures and Linux systems internals (e.g., filesystems, system calls) and administration
- Knowledge in containers and orchestration using Kubernetes
- Experience with CI using platforms such as Jenkins
- Familiar with monitoring systems such as Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience with Salt and Ansible
If interested in hearing more please get in touch.