This Venture Funded Startup is looking for a Product Manager to join their team. They are one of the fastest growing interactive video platforms on mobile and have raised over $30m in funding.About the position:
- Oversee their product portfolio: iterating and improving the app as well as ideating and launching new products and dialing in product-market fit
- Define a roadmap and product plan, drawing on customer feedback, data, and company goals
- Spearhead the product development life cycle, from research and planning to design and execution
- Ideate and experiment to ensure our features are loved by users
- Collaborate on company strategy to ensure sound business decisions and sustainable competitive advantage
- Define, measure, and share important critical metrics for the success of the apps
- Collaborate cross functionally on project scopes
- 5-7+ years of Product Management experience
- Must be hands on and have a player coach mentality while managing a team.
- You have experience leading cross-functional teams, successfully planning and running sprints, and delivering results.
- You have strong analytical skills and are process-oriented and able to deal confidently with unclear or changing situations
- You're familiar with design and engineering best practices and standards on mobile.
- You are excited about interfacing directly with customers on a regular basis and passionate about user research
- You have a proven track record of delivering complex end-to-end product or feature launches.
- You have a proven track record of iterating and improving live products to meet metric goals.
- You're creative and resourceful.
- You have a strong bias toward action
Experience working with Consumer TechnologyCompensation: