Intelletec has teamed up with one of the US's Leading Healthcare firms. They are going through a massive transformation and are looking for a Director of Analytics to join the leadership team in the Boston office.
As Director of Analytics, you will be a people manager; responsible for leading the
development of solutions with moderate complexity and risk. You will use your consulting skills and deep knowledge of data science to understand and recommend modeling techniques to data scientists, structure business, and clinical problems into analytical solutions.
- Work with product and operational leaders to identify opportunities to implement data
science/analytic solutions meet business needs
- Set priorities and executes strategy for your team
- Manage data scientists, data analysts and BI architects to deliver high quality, timely analyses and solutions leveraging diverse datasets including medical claims, pharmacy claims, EMR, lab, imaging, device
- Set a culture of test/learn and mentorship
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 10 years of progressive experience in the analytics field, deep understanding of the healthcare administration landscape
- Proven team leadership and management experience, with the ability to recruit, engage and develop teams
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with a variety of analytic processes and technique
- Proven ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with non-analytic business partners, including executive leadership
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead and engage in multiple projects and initiatives and appropriately prioritize one's' own time as well as that of the direct reports.
- Extensive hands-on experience with SAS, SQL, Python, R, Tableau, and other data, statistical and data visualization tools and techniques, and ability to investigate and adapt emerging analytic tools and solutions into the analytic standard operating procedures.
- Very competitive pay, bonus, full medical, dental & vision benefits and more
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- Opportunity for fast growth & promotion