Looker Business Intelligence Analyst
Our client; the world's leading chat & messaging platform as a service, has recently raised over $120 Million in funding, is urgently looking for a Looker Business Intelligence Analyst. The ideal candidate is passionate about Analytics, Data & Business strategy and will take full ownership of the Business Intelligence infrastructure. They will work together with a highly collaborative environment of data engineers, and business leaders to deliver data solutions for the client's business needs. The perfect candidate will become an integral part of our client's BI team, responsible for providing data-driven insights that guide lead & set the new growth benchmark for B2B SaaS companies.
- Build, maintain and administer Looker as the primary BI tool and be the driving force behind the adoption and effective use of Looker within every team of the company
- Partner with teams across the organization to understand their needs in analytics & to create dashboards and reporting tools that allow them to execute tasks more effectively
- Work with business leaders to define key metrics and build reporting to monitor and understand performance along with those metrics
- Build and maintain scalable ETL processes and pipelines to bring the data into our data warehouse
- Work directly with internal partners and business/product/design/engineering audiences to understand the reporting needs and develop scalable solutions keeping reusability in mind
- Maintain the data quality and data integrity of the data warehouse in partnership with our Data Engineers/Platform Engineers
- Reconcile data between various systems, find opportunities to innovate, and drive improvements
- Solid track record of collaboration with a variety of decision-makers to drive impact
- A creative approach based on in-depth knowledge of best practices in developing actionable analysis and guidance
- Visualization subject matter expert with BI Technologies including Looker, Tableau, and/or another BI tool
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; intellectually curious; PM skills
- Experienced in successfully managing projects/programs on-time, on-schedule, and within the budget by utilizing a project management system including Jira
- Strong listener with solid written and verbal communication skills
- Looker Experience is Mandatory
- 4-5 years implementing & managing BI platforms and related analysis tools with large complex data sets from various sources
- Knowledge of relational Databases or Data warehouses (Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Snowflake, etc.)
- Confident with a scripting language (Python, Ruby, etc.) to build data models and ETLs
- Ability to work cross-functionally, building and maintaining trust with internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Math/Statistics/Engineering or other equivalent quantitative disciplines
- Opportunity to work for one of the hottest startups on the planet!
- 4 weeks PTO!
- 401(k) and 99.99% Paid Benefits
- 12 US Paid Holidays
- Fun, interesting & exciting work environment!
- Flexible work schedule
- Select and choose your new laptop!