Our client is an end-to-end advanced advertising solution for digital video that leverages cryptography, blockchain, and AI to deliver evidence-based business outcomes. They are building a next-generation advertising suite provides precision targeting, audience verification, as well as the first OTT-first device graph and cross-device attribution, while addressing the biggest threats to the advertising industry -- the issues of trust, transparency, fraud and brand safety.
From game-changing cryptography to the latest in cloud engineering they are using powerful new technologies coupled with world-class design to deliver evolved solutions.
Due to rapid growth, they are seeking a Senior Frontend Engineer to join their rapidly growing team, they are open to 100% remote
We're looking for:
- Engineers with a passion for what they do, who want to help shape and scale an application that will change the future of the AdTech industry.
- Previous experience or the willingness to learn data visualization libraries like D3 or Highcharts.
- Expert knowledge of CSS preprocessors (SCSS/SASS, LESS).
- Proficiency writing modular code aimed at efficiency, scalability, and legibility.
- Proficiency with build tools (Webpack, Babel, Gulp, etc.).
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Fundamental understanding of Version Control (GitHub, Bitbucket).
- Experience working in TypeScript, Go, or other statically typed languages
- Experience with end-to-end testing platforms (e.g. Selenium, Cypress)
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 and/or Single-Sign-On (SSO)
- Google's Firebase, particularly Firestore, NoSQL
- Google's GCP Suite including Google Endpoints
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance:
- 401K: Want to retire one day? We do too. That's why they have a 401K plan.
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation: We offer Unlimited PTO, plus additional paid company holidays.
- Parental Leave: We believe that family comes first, so we provide parental leave to all new parents.