ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - ENTERPRISE
We are working with an exciting Series D SaaS startup based in San Francisco, who are looking for an Account Executive. They have a tool that transforms the way teams work together. Their mission is to help teams build a culture of transparency and empower everyone to be happier at work. This is an incredibly unique and fun place to work.
They have just raised an additional $150M bringing their total funding to over $230M and are looking to hire another Account Executive.
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to building the relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Act as a point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from the monday.com solution
Your Experience & Skills
- 10+ years of B2B SaaS sales, account management or consulting experience working with large, enterprise-level accounts (> 50-150K ACV)
- Prior experience in Strategy consulting
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- BA or BS degree
- Strong base salary
- Excellent benefits