The company is a fast-growing Series A business analytics startup Their mission is to automate analytics using AI-driven Insights. Powered by powerful Machine learning algorithms, the company serves business users with hidden insights in vast amounts of data across multiple sources, and provides business users with intelligent suggestions/recommendations using Google like search interface.
- Manage products from inception to launch based on industry experience, market research, competitive analysis and feedback from customers and prospects.
- Work with the engineering, marketing and sales to define product release requirements, help understand the competitive landscape, product positioning, target customer use cases and markets, and define the go-to-market strategy.
- Gather product requirements from customers and the internal field teams.
- Write detailed and agile product requirements and ensure clear communication of those requirements to all stakeholders including management, engineering, design, and documentation teams.
- Assist engineering teams in determining the best technical implementation methods.
- Work very closely with development leads to plan, prioritize and track features and releases.
- Present product roadmap, released features and demos to customers, analysts, and internally to other groups.
- Internal and external evangelism of the product through blogs, social media platforms, and industry conferences.
- Build and lead a Product team
- 10 years of in-depth experience within the Analytics / Business intelligence (BI) domain with strong understanding of the industry, market and competitive landscape.
- Deep understanding of Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, SiSense, Looker, Zoomdata, Thoughtspot, OBIEE, Birst, GoodData, Cognos, Business Objects, DataRobot, H2O.ai or similar tools.
- Experience across the product management lifecycle for enterprise SaaS products.
- Strong UX and design thinking skills.
- Data-driven approach to decision making.
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Comfortable presenting in one-on-one customer settings as well in front of 100+ people.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills and polished presentation skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to step outside of traditional roles as needed in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and/or or related field.
- Experience with AI, predictive analytics and machine learning landscape is a huge plus.
- Master's in Computer Science and/or MBA degree.
- Salary: $180k
- 15% Bonus