The worlds leading mission-driven electronics startups company that specializes in improving alternatives for adult smokers are looking for talented Front End Engineers, specializing in React to join their growing New York Team.
They have raised over $10bn to date, and are located across San Francisco and New York. Their mission is to help change and save the lives of millions of people worldwide with an innovative healthcare product. Their team consists of experts from Technology, Healthcare and BioTech. They are expanding rapidly and are looking to add expert scientists and engineers to their team.Responsibilities:
- Ability to work collaboratively with engineering and product teams to create mockups and translate them into front-end code.
- Design, build and improve tools and services that support all strategic software development initiatives.
- Work with highly visible products and tools including a variety of SaaS services and their respective APIs.
- Being a part of a top-notch engineering team, must have a solid foundation in system design, and have ideally worked as a full stack engineer before.
- Write and test high-quality, maintainable code.
- 3+ years experience building front-end software
- Expert knowledge of React
- Experience with integrating server-side technologies, Go programming experience is a plus.
Up to $140-$200k depending on experience, with 20% bonus and stock