A Fintech Company (Based in DT San Francisco), who are focused and mission-driven to improve the transparency within Consumer lending are looking for a talented Product Manager.
The technology they have built utilizes artificial intelligence to give a clearer financial picture of personal lending and finds ways for consumers to change their situation for the better.
The Company is currently still in their Series A stage, with over $15m raised to date, with a founding team of serial and prolific entrepreneurs.
This is a perfect position for someone that really enjoys learning from consumers, customers, developers, and internal operations associates and applying those learnings to quickly deliver product features and upgrades. Roles and Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Design, develop and execute product strategy
- Use web analytics to track, understand and influence customer behavior within our funnel
- Gather feedback and insights from users, the market and data to better understand users needs
- Identify and prioritize features for development, and manage the development alongside the roadmap
- Work very closely with designers, engineers, and other internal team members.
- Drive the creation, execution, and analysis of A/B tests to find the features with the highest ROI
- 3+ Years of Product Management experience
- Background from a data-driven consumer tech company
- Strong Bachelors Degree is preferred
- Deep analytical capabilities
- Ability to translate business requirements and data into insights and features
- Work well with UI / UX
Up to $150k depending on experience, plus bonus and equity Start