Intelletec are working with a company who believe you should be rewarded every time you travel, from taking the bus to getting on a plane or even just a walk to the shops.
They are looking for an experienced QA Lead to join the team in Redwood City.
- Design and develop automated tests using various frameworks such as Selenium Web driver and mobile automation tools (XCUI, KIF etc)
- Write test frameworks for our iOS / Android mobile app performance and API service
- Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback to the Engineering, Creative, and other teams throughout feature development
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases in an Agile environment
- Design, develop, Execute and maintain the automated test scripts, assuring continuous testing process
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Collaborate with other engineers, communicating progress and challenges
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- 4+ years in QA Engineer roles.
- A background in mobile app development, and strong programming fundamentals.
- Experience providing QA for the mobile, web, and back-end services
- PostgreSQL or other open source database technologies
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related experience.