As a rapidly growing, well capitalized start-up, this is a rare opportunity to build a Support team from the ground up. Lead the effort to ensure clients leverage their tech to navigate OTT & linear's continued convergence through problem solving, relationship building and technical acumen.
He or she is fluent in the current ad-tech ecosystem, understands the opportunity before us to transform it and can balance delivering short and mid-term client goals while staying the course to own or transform parts of the market longer term. He or she is comfortable navigating ambiguity, fearless in creating opportunity and eager to drive our current and future success as we help the industry evolve.
- Own, design and build out the Support team within Client Success.
- Administer and configure Zendesk to manage our client and partner support queue, as well as define and manage SLAs.
- Answer client support tickets, accelerate response times and help scale the entire support organization through measurement & automation.
- Consult with clients and partners on a variety of ad-tech related issues from standard delivery, reporting and troubleshooting to more complex, technical solves.
- Learn key client and partner organizations to provide support within their unique business contexts.
- Identify commonly asked questions for FAQs, best practices & documentation.
- Author & update documentation that helps clients and partners answer their own questions wherever possible.
- Steward technical solves that require product or engineering through to completion.
- Identify support trends to inform future product features or requirements.
- Represent and advocate for Support in Product prioritization meetings.
- Leverage insights from support to design & develop training curricula.
- Create a framework for measuring and reporting client and partner support usage.
- Identify solutions that can be solved via internal tooling vs full productization.
- Become an expert user across MadHive's product suite.
- BA/BS from top-tier university
- 3+ years in a client-facing role
- Experience using and administering a help desk ticketing & resolution system such as Zendesk, Salesforce, et cetera . Zendesk experience strongly preferred.
- Experience managing, troubleshooting and optimizing campaigns in DSPs, Social Platforms, SEM Bid Managers or 3rd-Party Ad Servers. Video experience strongly preferred.
- Technical acumen to troubleshoot ad requests, ad responses, VAST and VPAID creatives
- Interest in or experience with OTT streaming video, avid streamers a plus
- Great communication skills - listening, spoken and written
- Ability to work independently while collaborating across multiple teams when necessary
- Penchant for problem solving
- Passion for fostering client success by providing positive, well organized responses