A High-growth video advertising company with a great team & culture is looking to further expand their engineering team and are looking for a motivated and talented Senior Software Engineer.
They have developed a platform that offers video solutions for publishers, advertisers, enterprises, and anyone else looking to manage and monetize their video strategy. They are a leading video technology company enabling distribution and monetization of video across all screens.
You will be working on mission-critical applications using Java, MongoDB, Hadoop, and a load of other technologies. You will be responsible for Java application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.Role and Responsibilities
Skills and Requirements
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high availability and performance
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Coordinating with the Product team and other stakeholders
- 5+ years of Java development
- Experience of developing highly scalable software systems
- Experience with MongoDB, Hadoop, Apache Spark and/or Machine Learning is preferred
- Computer Science background or similar (or experience)
Compensation packages c$200,000, plus benefits