We are searching for an experienced Project Manager to join our expanding Commercial team at IOHK. You will have strong communication and coordination skills, and the ability to lead stakeholders and direct the activities of many cross-disciplinary work streams simultaneously. You will work on various types of projects throughout the life of an account, such as solution implementation, workshops, consulting engagements, and the development of software enhancements or bug fixes. We are searching for an adaptable team player.Location
IOHK is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone within a US time zone for this role.Your mission
- Work closely with project stakeholders and coordinate cross-functional activity within IOHK to ensure projects are delivered according to defined scope and on time.
- Manage the RAID log (Risks, Actions, Issues and Dependencies for project planning; we use Decisions); update with all project actions; and coordinate with individuals and teams on the status of all items.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables within budget.
- Develop full project plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Experience of program management.
- Experience of both Agile and Waterfall delivery.
- Proficient in project management software (Jira)
- Strong experience in delivering software projects.
- Understanding of distributed ledger technology is a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Experience in influencing and leading.
- Proven presentation skills.
- Experience of delegation, negotiation, and conflict management.