I am looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join a leading Mission-Driven FinTech company that uses Machine Learning to plug the gaps in the American insurance industry.
- 4+ years of backend software engineering in a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, data science, or related field of study.
- Experience writing and debugging complex database queries and code.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies to help the team explore new solutions.
- Excellent communication ability - you can explain your work in a way that anyone on the team can understand, and you can frame problems in a way that ensures the right question is being asked.
- Business Acumen - you are always eager to understand how the business works, and more specifically, how your work impacts the business.
- Mentorship of others - you raise the bar on coding standards and provide meaningful feedback on code changes.
- Experience with writing production-level Python.
- Unit and integration testing.
- Use of cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Participate in agile methodologies (daily standup, sprint planning, retros).
- Profiling and performance tuning of production code a bonus.
- Direct experience with using ML libraries like sklearn, or Spark ML in a production environment is a huge bonus!
- Strong base salary
- Impressive cash/stock bonus scheme
- Excellent benefits
- Flexible hours / WFH
- Unlimited Time Off
- Nutritional Snacks and Weekly Lunches