One of the most recognizable technology companies, are looking for Strategic Alliance managers. The Company are a Series D startup, valued at over $2bn.
The company is expanding its strategic alliances with key Global Systems Integrators (GSIs) to help deliver innovative solutions to our enterprise customers across America. You'll be responsible for bringing on new strategic partners and managing them throughout the life of the relationship.
This is a key position to help shape and build the GSIs practice. In this role, you will influence the strategic framework and Go-To-Market plan, build the consulting and professional services programs, own the partner development opportunities as well as work on driving new revenue and market awareness with and through the GSIs. You will build long-term deep relationships and grow the partner revenue objectives that drive value for the company, the GSI, and our mutual customers.
This is a dynamic role that combines strategic thinking with hands-on execution. We are looking for someone who has a strong track record working with GSI partners, proven success in Enterprise Sales and has established trusted advisor status with their key decision-makers.The Role
- Develop strategic partnerships with the Global Systems Integrators in order to drive new revenue channel.
- Educate the GSI partners on strategy, value proposition and key messages.
- Conduct regular cadence between GSI & stakeholders.
- Structure & negotiate agreements with GSIs, including new business models.
- Maintain and report an accurate partner activity and deals pipeline forecast.
- 3+ years working in channel sales or channel management roles focused on Global Strategic Partners (Tier 1 GSIs) - Must
- An active network in targeted Tier 1 GSIs - Advantage
- Prior work experience in a consulting firm - Advantage
- Proven ability to generate revenue through alliance partnerships.
- Strong executive selling and business development skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Deep understanding of different partner's KPIs, GTM and organizational models.
- Ability to lead the development of a joint value proposition along with GTM strategy for partners.
- Ability to combine strategic thinking and strong execution to deliver against plans.
- Hands-on and does what it takes attitude to drive success.
- Effective in dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced environments.
- Willingness to travel as required to partner/customer offices.
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation and professional services organization key performance indicators.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Excellent project management, organizational and analytical skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams.