A Med-Tech startup based in New York is looking for a number of creative and talented full stack engineer's to join their growing team.
The Company, since inception in early 2017, and following a $15m raise have hit the ground running with their home-based dental product that cuts the cost of treatment by up to 65%.
They are backed by a number of industry savvy Investors and advisors and are continuing to grow both internal operations and their customer base.
You will be working with engineers who have a wealth of experience in their field and are keen to share knowledge and best practices! Responsibilities:
- Work on architect the libraries and frameworks that power the product across the stack
- Work across design and engineering to polish the product experience
- Take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment
- Work with additional third-party tools such as Stripe, Cloudflare and others to simplify services such as payments, CDNs, etc.
- Utilize a wide range of open source tools alongside a very strong team
- Github-based rapid deployment environment
- 3 years minimum experience as a Back-End Engineer
- Experience working on AWS
- Experience working with growth and product teams to meet business needs
- Proven engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Demonstrated instincts around building delightful user experiences, and can balance iteration speed with quality
- Strong business instincts and fundamentals
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred