If you're seeking an exciting career opportunity or an authentic chance to learn new technologies and feel that you are up to the challenge please get in touch:
YOU have a place in this team and project!
- Experience in understanding users' needs, and finding the simplest, most elegant way to solve them.
- Professional knowledge of user-centered design, usability principles and techniques.
- Experience in working on workflows and wireframes first, to ensure the solution works before investing in high-fidelity.
- Ability of testing your designs with users, and finding fast ways to (in)validate them.
- Ability of working closely with the Engineering team to explain your logic and ensure alignment.
- Ability of presenting your work for internal and external customers.
- Ability to work as a teammate in a remote-first, fast-paced team (i.e. you must be organized and self-motivated).
- Eye for detail, delivery focused.
- Good English skills, written and spoken.
Check the details and apply here: https://hack.akasha.org/ux-product-designer