Series A stealth AI startup disrupting the on-demand economy. Backed by a host of top Silicon Valley investors, they are on a mission to drive innovation to a range of industries. Because they are a small team, your job will evolve as quickly as the company scales.
- Support ongoing analysis of business performance trends and insights required to make informed decisions.
- Design and build new dashboards, Cohort analysis, operation & pricing models, and monitor performance metrics & user-network health to incorporate changes in the business.
- Support ongoing analysis of business performance trends and insights to help make informed decisions.
- Proactively perform data exploration to discover and be part of implementing actionable insights
- Build a strong relationship with data engineering to understand data availability, accuracy, and consistency; comfortable in providing specifications for data tracking and data warehouse needs
- Proactively perform data exploration to discover actionable insights
- Present your research and insights to all levels of the company, clearly and concisely
- 2+ years of analytical experience and comfortable working with large datasets
- Strong understanding of MS Excel and google sheets
- Experience with SQL is a plus but not required;
- additional experience with BI & visualization tools is a strong plus
- (i.e. DOMO, Looker, Tableau)
- Experience transforming data into presentations that tell the story behind the data
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Must be intellectually curious, eager to learn, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
For more information email me at firstname.lastname@example.org