As a product designer, you'll be embedded with a team of engineers, researchers, product managers, and other cross-functional teammates. You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from conception through launch and scale, working on both strategy and tactics to create products that teachers, kids and families love.
- Turn research insights and product strategy into simple, elegant, emotive products that people want and love to use.
- You'll optimize for learning each step of the way by exploring divergent directions, rapidly testing them with users, and converging on feasible, innovative products people love.
- 3+ years Product development experience
- Experience in rapidly designing, building, and shipping quality consumer products, working closely with cross-functional teams.
- You can share many shining examples of real work you've shipped, and what you learned along the way. Your design process is holistic, and includes user research, data-driven insights, eliciting team buy-in and rigorous iteration which enables you to prioritize and execute effectively.
- You've shipped great experiences across several platforms. (iOS and Android)
For more information, please contact email@example.com