Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do great work. People love our software--and it turns out that people love working here too. We've been recognized as a " Best company to work for ", and we're proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility .
What You'll Do
As a Payroll Manager at BambooHR, you'll have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the lives of those you mentor. You'll work closely with members of our Customer Experience Payroll teams to further build and define our payroll processes. You'll assist HR professionals as they seek to be more strategic in their own internal payroll administration.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage and develop team leads and team members through knowledge of payroll systems and processes
- Shape the culture and feel of a growing payroll team
- Provide consultation to prospective clients on payroll concepts
- Create additional reporting to help us bring the best service to our customers
- Troubleshoot and advise escalated client concerns
- Educate and advise Customer Experience leadership on industry best practices
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- 5+ years of multi-state payroll processing experience including withholdings, deductions, and payroll taxes
- 3+ of prior management experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for customers and the ability to champion high levels of client satisfaction
- Ability to breakdown complex problems and explain them in a clear and simple way
- Articulate and concise in both written and oral communication
- Experience scaling teams and procedures based on company growth
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. We've been recognized by multiple organizations like Salt Lake Tribune , Glassdoor , & Comparably for our great workplace culture.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits . Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Financial Peace University. Bamboo pays for you to take the class , and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.