Welcome! Thank you for your interest in BambooHR !
If you're looking to learn more about joining our Implementation Team, you've come to the right place! Although we are not currently hiring for this team , we're using this open application to give you a head-start in expressing interest so we can consider you once we are hiring for this position again. Make sure to read everything carefully below, and thanks again! About Us
Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software--and it turns out that people love working here too. We've been recognized as a "Best Company to Work For ," and we're proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility. How This Works
You'll receive a confirmation email letting you know that we received your application. You won't hear from us right away, but don't worry! Once we are hiring for this position, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will review your application and notify you of the next steps in the process.
At BambooHR, we're growing a lot, so we love considering people that have already seen the great things that Bamboo has to offer! Things We Ask of You
1) We want you to find the right job for your skills and future career goals, so please make sure you don't submit an application here if you've already applied to another opening. This will help us better understand what you're really interested in.
2) Make sure you tell us the kind of position you want most and are most qualified for. What's your wheelhouse? Your passion? What kind of work really drives you? Positions are pretty competitive here, so this will allow us to look into positions that would give you the best chance.
Here is what this position does at BambooHR:
Job Overview and Responsibilities What You'll Do
As a member of our office team for Implementation , you will join forces with our HR clients and their teams to help manage the project of implementing our HR software. Because of this, we refer to our account managers as HR Project Managers. In this role, you'll make our clients' transitions to our HR software a piece of cake and illustrate how BambooHR has the ability to set them free to do great work. As a junior account manager at BambooHR, you will have the opportunity to closely interact with members of our lively team, learn how to become a master of your craft and crush your job responsibilities, which include:
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Building relationships with HR leaders around the world
- Importing employee data into new clients' accounts to create a smooth transition
- Answering clients' questions about our HR software and its awesome functionalities
- Providing top-notch service and training to the HR and business leaders we work with
- Expanding your knowledge of HR processes and functions
- Doing your best, focused work, from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday
What You'll Love About Us
- You have written and verbal communication skills that are sharp as a tack
- You live within commuting distance of our Lindon, Utah office
- You have the ability to tune out office buzz and hone in on tasks at hand
- You have time-management skills that will blow our minds
- You can type 60+ words per minute
- You have experience manipulating data in Excel
- You have excellent problem solving and detection skills
- You have a proven ability to learn software programs in the blink of an eye and high-stress situations don't rock your boat
- Great Company Culture. We've been recognized by multiple organizations like Salt Lake T ribune , Glassdoor , & Comparably for our great workplace culture.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits . Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Financial Peace University. Bamboo pays for you to take the class , and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.