Welcome! Thank you for your interest in BambooHR !
If you're looking to express interest in our Customer Service department, you've come to the right place! Although we are not currently hiring for this team , we're using this open application to give you a head-start in expressing interest so we can consider you once we are hiring for this position again. Make sure to read everything carefully below, and thanks again! About Us
Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software--and it turns out that people love working here too. We've been recognized as a "Best Company to Work For ," and we're proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility. How This Works
You'll receive a confirmation email letting you know that we received your application. You won't hear from us right away, but don't worry! Once we are hiring for this position, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will review your application and notify you of the next steps in the process.
At BambooHR, we're growing a lot, so we love considering people that have already seen the great things that Bamboo has to offer! Things We Ask of You
1) We want you to find the right job for your skills and future career goals, so please make sure you don't submit an application here if you've already applied to another opening. This will help us better understand what you're really interested in.
2) Make sure you tell us the kind of position you want most and are most qualified for. What's your wheelhouse? Your passion? What kind of work really drives you? Positions are pretty competitive here, so this will allow us to look into positions that would give you the best chance.
Here is what this position does here at BambooHR:
Job Overview and Responsibilities What You'll Do
If you thought this was going to be your typical call center type job, think again! Our Customer Service Team stands apart from the crowd with their focus on quality interactions and genuine conversations with customers - no scripts, ever! Here at BambooHR, our goal is to set people free to do great work and we do this by helping clients use our software to elevate the HR experience at their own company.
Now you may be wondering what the day-to-day will look like. As a client service representative, you'll have opportunities to:
What We'll Love About You
- Provide exceptional service to U.S. and international customers that love our software
- Work side-by-side with them to problem-solve through technical, billing, or other HR software queries
- Act as a resource on topics such as quality management, software technicalities, and best practices
- Contribute to a brand of unparalleled customer service on a team that lives and breathes customer care
- Do your best, focused work, from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday (no nights or weekends! Hooray!
What You'll Love About Us
- Prior customer service experience, either in person or over the phones
- Live within the state of Utah and within commuting distance of our office
- Passion for customer care and have the ability to champion high levels of client satisfaction
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to breakdown complex problems and explain them in a clear and simple way
- Articulate and concise in both written and oral communication
- You can type 60+ words per minute
- Great Company Culture. We've been recognized by multiple organizations like Salt Lake T ribune , Glassdoor , & Comparably for our great workplace culture.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits . Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Financial Peace University. Bamboo pays for you to take the class , and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.