Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software--and it turns out that people love working here too. We've been recognized as a " Best Company to Work For ," and we're proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility .
What You'll Do
As the Jr Payroll Tax Specialist, you will be a part of an amazing team that plays a very important role! You will perform critical functions that require a great amount of confidentiality and attention to detail. In this position, you will assist in day-to-day payroll tax operations, which includes month and year-end tax reconciliations. Your ability to work quickly and accurately, with exceptional organizational skills, will be essential to your success.
A few core responsibilities in this position are:
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Responsible for maintaining your assigned states and clients in them
- File tax reports timely and accurately to agencies
- Manage client tax notices
- Process amendments
- Work with the SUI Rate Exchange to ensure proper tax calculation
What Will Make Us REALLY Love You
- At least one year of experience in Payroll or Accounts Payable
- A wizard in basic computer skills, including standard and 10-Key typing
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to research and resolve problems with great attention to detail
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field
- FPC/CPP certifications
- Multi-state payroll experience
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. We've been recognized by multiple organizations like, Salt Lake Tribune , Glassdoor , & Comparably for our great workplace culture.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits . Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Financial Peace University. Bamboo pays for you to take the class , and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.