WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Building and office management of San Francisco office
- Support handling user administration and auditing of all third-party service account s primarily in US, and in addition globally as necessary
- Manage office LANs, wifi, and video conferencing systems for US Offices
- Maintain & provision new employee hardware and software for US Office
- Perform on-boarding/off-boarding and re-provisioning procedure s for US Offices
- Support the setup and management of new and existing infrastructure (e.g. networks, firewalls, VPNs, routers, switches, VoIP devices) for US Offices
- Exercise security best-practices and monitor and train employees to do the same
- Happily provide comprehensive and timely IT support to all employees; local and remote
- Support upgrades to core networking (e.g. Inter-site connectivity, MPLS/VPN config), as required
- All vendor relationships management out of the San Francisco Office
- Support the operations teams in all projects including internal events, external events, and office moves in the US Offices
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity
- A high degree of security awareness and current knowledge of best practices
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute quickly and efficiently in a dynamic environment with ever-changing and competing demands .
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, networking, routing, firewalls
- Superb fire-fighting and problem solving abilities
- Confident, outgoing, and whatever-it-takes attitude
- Previous startup experience and ability to manage multiple projects with varying timelines and levels of priority
- Knowledge and experience of Chromebooks, MacOS, and GSuites administration preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Jamf or similar MDM software preferred
- Previous experience with office moves and building a corporate IT system from the ground up preferred
- Ability to travel 10% out of the year, sometimes internationally
- Accessible office location in the heart of San Francisco
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.