Blockchain.com's marketing team is looking for a social media & community manager to engage and interact with our global, diverse, and passionate customer base. You'll manage and support the company's owned channels, speak directly with users, and act as the Company's brand ambassador - spreading our love for crypto 24/7. What You Will Do:
- Engage the Blockchain.com community online and in person at meetups and crypto events.
- Develop and own Blockchain.coms social media presence and define social media strategy across all social channels and xfn teams - from ideation to execution with a focus on community creation and engagement
- Create a social strategy that's driven by business goals, informed by data and experimentation, infused with creativity, and following industry best-practices
- Manage and own the calendar and day-to-day production of Blockchain.com's social media content, setting and enforcing deadlines and processes
- Listen and stay-up-to-date to online conversations and trends to curate the most engaging content
You Will Need:
- Act as a representative of the brand to grow our presence in key markets.
- 2+ years experience in growing and developing a large brand's social media channel strategy and community across all possible channels, including experience working with paid social media
- A passion for crypto and enthusiasm for building the next financial system for the internet
- Ability to optimize based on objectives, campaign types and understanding of building and retaining audiences
- Proficient at using social publishing and analysis tools
- Excellent management and collaborative skills
- Ability to speak another language is a bonus
- Resume and/or LinkedIn Profile
- The social content that you're most proud of (in pdf form)
- A GIF you really like
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a "Controller"):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller's recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller's behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.