Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at atime.
This is an opportunity to join our global Customer Success team and ensure the best experience possible for our customers using the Blockchain Exchange. Reporting to the Customer Success Lead, you will provide powerful data and insights to help track performance and document conversions based on customer interactions. Due to the 24 hour nature of our customer contact, you will be expected to work some evenings and weekends.WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Breakdown trends around customer contact, reasons for contact and peak contact times.
• Track team performance and provide impactful reporting to help the CS lead manage performance within the team.
• Identify key geographies for contact, products that drive contact and other customer identifiers that the CS team could find helpful.
• Build and maintain powerful dashboards and customer reports that provide data in real time and on agreed schedules (Hourly,Daily,Weekly,Monthly,Yearly etc)
• Carry out quality assurance on the CS teams Live Chats, Tickets and Emails to customers. Offering fair and constructive feedback.
• Keep track of CS teams overall performance and improvement over time using an agreed template and scoring system across all verticals.
• Escalate any QA or performance concerns to the vertical lead as appropriate.
• Take ownership of overseeing QA for Wallet, Exchange and KYC.
• Help to ensure the way we QA remains current and fair at all times, working on improvement ideas and engaging stakeholders as required.
• Assist vertical leads with training new starters.WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
• An analytical mind is critical for this position. You must have strong reporting and g-suite skills for this position to be a success.
• An understanding of all Blockchain.com products, or the ability to learn at speed.
• Great communication, you will be coaching diverse teams of people and must be able to positively impact the way they receive your message.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through on tasks.
• Flexibility on working hours and days as/when needed.
• Ability to handle pressure, react to short notice change requests and hit tight deadlines
• Fluent English. Other business functional languages are highly desirable, especially Russian & Lithuanian.COMPENSATION & PERKS:
• Amazing and accessible office location in Vilnius/London
• Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
• Access to training and other resources as needed.
• Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
• Full-time salary based on experience.APPLICATION:
• Favorite GIF.
• LinkedIn profile.
• Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a "Controller"):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com . Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller's recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller's behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.