Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
This is an opportunity to join our global Customer Success team and ensure the best user experience possible. Reporting to the Customer Success Lead, you are on the front line engaging with a growing community of users across Blockchain.com's portfolio of products.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Resolve incoming questions from incoming users via email and live chat succinctly, effectively and efficiently, with an emphasis on Russian language cases.
• Document support issues, contribute to knowledge base (Zendesk), and translate support documentation from English to Russian.
• Assist with payment checks and process payments when needed.
• Act as a bridge between our customer success, product, and engineering teams on product issues and bug resolution.
• Monitor social media and create and post engaging content on VKontakte and make sure users receive prompt and amazing customer service.
• Support community and marketing efforts in the blockchain technology scene.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
• Experience with customer or technical support, a plus if you've used ZenDesk before.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in Russian and English, a plus if you have translation experience.
• Passion for creating a positive user experience that is responsive and organized.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through on tasks.
• Knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
• Ability to support during product launches, which may include working flexible hours and/or weekends.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
• Amazing and accessible office location in Vilnius
• Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
• Access to training and other resources as needed.
• Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
• Full-time salary based on experience.
• LinkedIn profile.
• Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
• Writing sample (optional).