Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
This is an opportunity to join our global Customer Success team working on our Turkish customer support team and ensuring the best experience possible for all customers using the Blockchain Exchange. Reporting to the Operations Lead, you are on the front line engaging with a growing community of users across Blockchain's portfolio of products.You will resolve customer contacts specific to our trading platform on Livechat, Zendesk and social media.This position will be based in our London office and requires flexible working hours, this does mean during busy periods you will be required to work some evenings and/or weekends. The suitablecandidate for this role must be able to fluently communicate in the English & Turkish languages.WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Resolve incoming questions from incoming users via email, tickets and Livechat.
- Document support issues and contribute to knowledge base (Zendesk).
- Act as a bridge between our user operations, product, compliance, and engineering teams on product issues and bug resolution.
- Monitor social media channels on Twitter/Reddit and Facebook and make sure users receive prompt and amazing customer service.
- Support community and marketing efforts in the blockchain technology scene.
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Experience with customer or technical support, a plus if you've used ZenDesk before.
- Experience with trading platforms is a plus!
- Passion for creating a positive user experience that is responsive and organized.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through on tasks.
- Ability to work one weekend day (with one weekday off).
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies.
- Fluent English & Turkish.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a "Controller"):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller's recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller's behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.