Clevertech is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our global team and support over 20 development teams with Cloud infrastructure using Terraform, Docker, Kube, Rancher, Jenkins, test suites, ELK for logging and reporting.
This position requires excellent verbal and written communication. You are comfortable having a meeting with the head of IT of a major organization as well as configuring security to solve new issues that show up from pen test scanning.
Ideally you are AWS certified and have a software development background. You are able to devise proactive solutions to project-related issues and inspire trust in all stakeholders. You're a team player who is ready to work with your team to find solutions.
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Amazon AWS certification preferred, (API Gateway, DynamoDB, Lambda, Iam, KMS, CloudFormation)
- Automation/configuration management (either Ansible and Terraform)
- Version Control with Git. We use GitHub
- Experience with CI/CD in Jenkins
- Comfort with collaboration across functional borders
- Experience in highly-available IT operations: fault-tolerance, zero-downtime deploy, scalability
- Experience supporting container-based orchestration and deployment systems such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Infrastructure as code (we use Terraform)
- Security Best Practices / Secure architecture and design
We know that people do their best work when they're taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
- Competitive Vacation Package
- Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
- Flexible Family Leave
- Clevertech Gives Back Program
- Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
- Clevertech Swag
- Strong Clevertech Community
How We Work
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech.
Our hiring process focuses not only on your skills but also on your professional and personal ambitions. We want to get to know you. We put a lot of thought into the interview process in order to get a holistic understanding of you while being mindful of your time. You will solve problems derived from the work we do on a daily basis followed by thoughtful discussions around potential fit. Whatever the outcome, we want you to have a great candidate experience.
Interested in exploring your future in this role and Clevertech? Set yourself up for success and take a look at our [Interview Process](https://www.clevertech.biz/thoughts/interviewing-with-clevertech) before getting started!
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team?Check out [clevertech.careers](https://www.clevertech.careers/).
[Clevertech Career Growth Video](http://bit.ly/RemoteCareerGrowth)