Location: San Francisco, CA
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First , we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally , we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Read more about our values and culture here .
Coinbase Product Managers play a critical role in building the next generation of crypto products. You will work closely with engineering, design and cross-functional teams to build products and new experiences. You'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of cryptocurrency and help us achieve our mission of creating an open financial system for the world What you'll be doing:
What we look for in you:
- Own product development from conception to launch
- Collaborate cross- functionally with engineering, design and cross-functional teams to develop and steer product roadmap
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development
- Align teams on a shared vision and steer execution on that vision.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Previous experience working in software product management
- Demonstrated passion for cryptocurrency, financial markets, and the Coinbase mission
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws. Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how your data will be processed as part of the application procedure for application locations is available here: Ireland/EU , United Kingdom , and California . By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.