Location: Dublin, Ireland
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Read more about our values and culture here.
As the Systems Administrator for Customer Experience Org, you will be responsible to help support a suite of internal and external tools (namely Salesforce Service Cloud), help customize and configure according to business need, and streamline management into a cohesive software ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to be part of the ground team in shaping this strategy. What you'll be doing (ie. job duties):
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Administration of customer support tools (ie. salesforce, talkdesk, litmos)
- Manage users, security profiles, groups, queues, and other Salesforce.com customization/setup as necessary
- Develop strategy to help streamline role based access provisioning across all operations tools and systems
- Work with internal stakeholders to build out configuration requirements and manage SFDC enhancement projects to support business needs
- Develop and maintain 3rd party integrations to introduce new tooling solutions into our existing infrastructure
- Create scripts and workflows to support specific support projects or incidents.
- Experience defining business requirements and translating them into technical requirements in the form of Product and/or Functional Briefs
- Analytically focused and ability to be hands on to help build operational reporting that can be leveraged for business insights
- Work closely with engineering to build seamless and smart solutions
- Support internal team on how to effectively leverage tools to execute efficiently.
- Continuously add value through effective project management, ruthless prioritization and efficient execution.
- Motivated by Coinbase's mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in systems administration, software development for customer support technology.
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws. Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act ( CCPA ) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how your data will be processed as part of the application procedure for application locations is available here: Ireland/EU , United Kingdom , and California . By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.