ConsenSys is a blockchain software technology company focused on building infrastructure, tools, and products for Institutions, Enterprises, and developers. Our mission is to drive adoption of the decentralized world wide web (Web3) and the Ethereum ecosystem, the only current candidate to be the automatic, objective trust foundation and base settlement layer for the planet.
As Institutional Marketing Lead, you will report to the CMO and oversee the Institutional and Enterprise marketing channel across all Marketing functions and relevant product teams at ConsenSys. You will work closely with the Sales & Services team to define and execute a Go-to-Market strategy for the Institutional and Enterprise channel, focusing on a subset of sectors in Financial Services, Commerce, and Global Trade.
This role requires a deep understanding of the Financial Services industry and experience marketing to Institutional clients. It will involve developing compelling messages, stories and case studies, collateral, and campaigns to help market and sell our suite of blockchain-based fintech products. The role is located in Brooklyn, NY, or London, UK. Responsibilities
- Oversee the Institutional and Enterprise marketing channel across all marketing functions (Digital, Events, PR, Design, Growth, Analytics, Brand, etc.) and all relevant product lines (Codefi Assets, Payments, Networks, Data)
- Report to the CMO and lead a team of individuals dedicated to Institutional & Enterprise marketing
- Work closely with the Sales & Services team and the relevant Product teams to craft and execute a cohesive Go-to-Market strategy
- Develop and implement the Institutional & Enterprise marketing funnel to enable product-driven sales
- Develop a compelling positioning strategy, messaging, and collateral for specific target use cases and market opportunities within the financial, commerce, and trade sectors
- Develop and run marketing strategies and campaigns for specific market opportunities in the Financial Services and Commerce industries
- Translate a deep understanding of our target industries to define and prioritize buyers for target use cases
- Oversee the budgeting and resourcing of the Institutional & Enterprise channel
- Own the OKRs and KPIs for the Institutional & Enterprise channel
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Institutional and/or Enterprise technology marketing, with a strong preference for SaaS Fintech marketing to Financial Institutions
- Excellent leadership skills and experience leading, managing,and building marketing teams
- Experience across marketing functions (digital, experiential, growth & analytics)
- A passion for Web3 and/or Ethereum
- An analytical and data-driven approach to work, and a familiarity with marketing data analytics and tools
- A deep understanding of the Financial Services industry and the Fintech ecosystem
- A deep understanding of the blockchain and Ethereum technologies and ecosystems
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup or extremely dynamic environment.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here for the latest updates from ConsenSys.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here .