We are a blockchain startup that is focused on disrupting the telecommunications industry. We are looking for a Lead Ethereum Engineer with hands on experience with Solidity smart contracts, development, and cryptography. We will rely on you to develop a decentralized app (DApp) and ERC20 token from start to finish as well as lead a team of developers to ensure timely results. This is a unique opportunity to combine your software engineering background and blockchain specific experience with our vision and be a part of a startup that aims to create a decentralized telecommunications network.
To apply, please send your resume and include the description of your past projects (if possible with links to code repositories, such as github).
- Develop a decentralized app (DApp) and ERC20 token from start to finish
- Lead a team of developers to ensure timely results.
- Stay on top of new technologies and tools, and adopt relevant ones
- Work in a team that values high collaboration and transparency
- Experience with at least one of the following: C++, Java, Go, Rust, Python.
- Experience with Solidity and Smart Contracts
- Very good knowledge of how blockchains work and layer two solutions.
- BlockChain Specific Experience: You already have worked with one of the existing blockchain platforms
- Languages: You have developed work on the Ethereum blockchain with Solidity
- Experience in cryptography and data protection
- Strong software engineering background (2+ years) including strong skills in testing, source control, documentation, refactoring, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of telecom infrastructure is an asset but not required.
- Pursuing or have a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- Students are welcome to apply